Good evening,

I have a Wicket 1.4 code that I want to migrate to 6.0. It all works fine
except for this code in a sub-class of SimpleAttributeModifier:

  @Override
  public void onComponentTag(final Component component, final ComponentTag
tag) {
    System.out.println("ononComponentTag called. component="+component+",
tag="+tag);
    if (isEnabled(component)) {
      System.out.println("changing attribute, value="+value);
      tag.getAttributes().put(attribute, value);

I don't know what this code is supposed to do, so does anyone know with
what to replace it? AttributeModifier#onComponentTag() is final in 6.0!

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre

--
"Parce que c'est la nuit qu'il est beau de croire à la lumière."

Edmond Rostand