Hi, I have two questions concerning the atmosphere framework, I use wicket
6.6.0 and JBoss 7.1.
I configured my application following the example,
https://github.com/papegaaij/wicket-atmosphere-quickstart. And the
application displays correctly, but when trying to enter, it returns a 404.
Taking these traces.

23:05:40,588 WARN [org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework] (http -
127.0.0.1-8443-1) Failed using comet support:
org.atmosphere.container.JBossWebCometSupport, error: JBoss failed to detect
this is a Comet Because the APR Connector application is not enabled.
Make sure atmosphere-compat-jboss.jar is not under your WEB-INF/lib and
there is no context.xml under WEB-INF or April Is the Nio Connector enabled?
23:05:40,590 ERROR [org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework] (http -
127.0.0.1-8443-1) If you have more than one Connector enabled, make sure you
use the same They Both protocol, eg NIO / APR or HTTP for all. If not, will
be used org.atmosphere.container.BlockingIOCometSupport and can not be
changed.
23:05:40,593 WARN [org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework] (http -
127.0.0.1-8443-1) Using org.atmosphere.container.BlockingIOCometSupport

My other question is, how does this example?
  http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/atmosphere/?1