Hi, I overrode the IAjaxCallDecorator as below, but it still doesn't work:
there is no action when I click "OK" (although the popup appears). Do I need
to add something else? Thanks,

                linkDelete = new AjaxButton("linkDelete") {

                        @Override
                        protected IAjaxCallDecorator getAjaxCallDecorator() {
                                return new AjaxCallDecorator()
                                {

                                        private static final long
serialVersionUID = 1L;

                                        @Override
                                        public CharSequence
decorateScript(CharSequence script) {
                                                // TODO Auto-generated method
stub
                                                return
super.decorateScript("return confirm('Are you sure you want to
delete the selected record(s)?'); " + script);
                                        }

                                };

                        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Form<?> arg1) {
                                      // .... submit logic ...
                                      }

My HTML:

<button type="button" class="dlt" wicket:id="linkDelete"> <images/1c.png>
Delete</button>