Hi everybody,

I'm trying to set the "wicket.configuration" property inside web.xml of my
new WebApplication.
The way I'm trying this is interpolating a ${wicket.configuration} variable
with this snippet:
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>configuration</param-name>
                        <param-value>${wicket.configuration}</param-value>
                </init-param>

from a property of a <profile> written inside the pom.xml of the project
<profile>
<id>release</id>
<wicket.configuration>deployment</wicket.configuration>

Unfortunately it's still not working, I've tried many solutions but without
success...

Do you have any ideas...suggestions....spells....potions?

Thanks in advance.

Leonardo