Hello,

here is the code of onSubmit method of the AjaxFallbackButton.

Form<FilterCreatorProtocol> protocollSearchForm = new
Form<FilterCreatorProtocol>("protokollierungSucheForm", new
CompoundPropertyModel<FilterCreatorProtocol>(new FilterCreatorProtocol()));
        protocollSearchForm.add(new
AjaxFallbackButton("submit",protocollSearchForm) {

            @Override
            public void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
                target.add(feedback);
                FilterCreatorProtocol filter =
(FilterCreatorProtocol)form.getModelObject();

if(ConsoleDataHandlerImpl.getInstance().queryProtocolRowsByFilter(filter) <=
MAX_SEARCH_RESULTS){
                    List<ProtocolRecord> protocolData =
ConsoleDataHandlerImpl.getInstance().queryProtocolDataWithSearchFilter(filter);

target.add(ProtokollierungPage.this.get("searchTable").replaceWith(
                            new
DefaultDataTable<ProtocolRecord,String>("searchTable",
                                    getTableHead(),
                                    new
ProtocolDataSortDataProvider(protocolData),
                                    100)));
                }else{
                    error("ErrorMessage");

        }) ;

Do you need some other informations?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig
Systems Engineer

T-Systems International GmbH
Systems Integration - SC Travel, Transport & Logistics
Hoyerswerdaer Str. 18
01099 Dresden
tel.:   +49 (0) 351 / 8152 - 188
fax:    +49 (0) 351 / 8152 - 209