Hi Martin

I trying to add a TextField in a list view as is showed bellow:

val detail = new TextField("detail", new PropertyModel(objItem,
"description"))
      detail.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior(("keyup")) {
        protected def onUpdate(target: AjaxRequestTarget) {
            objItemDAO.saveObjItem(objItem)
        }
})
item.add(detail)

I need to save the object objItem immediately after the user finishes
editing this. Maybe this component
coulb be changed by a inline label, but I need to some example that could
works with wicket 1.4.

Thanks again Martin for your help.

Bruno Moura