Hi,

I didn't check the code with a compiler so please excuse any errors.

1) see ListView#newItem(int, IModel)
2) see Component#onConfigure()
3) enabled could be a member variable of the containing panel

Regards
Sven

On 04/29/2013 04:47 PM, eugenebalt wrote:
Thanks Sven, let me clarify something in your code:

1) #newItem only has the signature newItem(int); there is no
newItem(int,IModel).
2) At the line "super.configure()" we get the error "The method configure()
is undefined for the type Check".
3) When you make references to "enabled", I assume it's some global
flag/variable that you're checking, which is set outside in the main module?

Thanks