Let's see, I have a page that receives a parameter, and since I do a query
parameter to the database to load a panel, within that panel there is
another panel with a AjaxLink, that when you click I want to be replaced by
another panel, everything works fine, ie the panel is replaced, but in my
traces get a NullPointerException, ie when you update with Ajax, the
AjaxRequestTarget, makes a call to the constructor of the page. received
additional setting that always puts me is "lib", regardless of the initially
received. The problem is that it makes a call to the constructor of the page
internally, I do not want it done. My question is why do it? and if you can
avoid it to.