Has no one ever done this? Any guidelines as to how to implement it?

On 01/05/2013 10:29 AM, Bertrand Guay-Paquet wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to localize the urls generated by my app like so:
/en/account/settings       -> AccountSettingsPage, locale EN
/fr/compte/parametres   -> AccountSettingsPage, locale FR

I already have urls prefixed with the locale base on the LocaleFirstMapper from Wicket examples, but they are all mapped the same way after the locale segment, like this:
/en/account/settings
/fr/account/settings

I could think of 2 potential approached to this, but neither seem easy to implement...

1- In my LocaleFirstMapper, have one "set" of localized mappers for each locale. I would need to duplicate the built-in mappers (link listeners, forms, etc.) manually for the extra sets of mappers.

2-Create a new RequestMapper class based on MountedMapper which allows custom dynamic parts in urls, somewhat like the page parameter placeholders make a url dynamic.

Any ideas or comments? Has anybody done this before?

Thanks!
Bertrand