Hi,

I'm having a problem with validation in a form with ajax buttons. I am using
Wicket 6.7.0 and running "Form Example: shows ajax form processing" on my
local box (I downloaded Wicket 6.7.0 zip file and running it through
jettty). The scenario:

1) Type "aaa" for the name field and click "submit via ajax" button. Result:

    Name must be at least 4 characters
    Email is required

2) Next I type "aaaa" for the name filed and click "submit via ajax" button.
Result: no validation error messages are shown (not even for the email).

3) I type "aaa" again and click "submit via ajax" button. Result: no
validation error messages are shown.

Now I no longer get validation messages whenever I click the button.

Workaround: Erase the text for the name field and click the "submit via
ajax" button. Then type "aaa". The validation message appears again.

Is this a known issue and what can I do to fix this?

Thanks.