Hi,

In resolve() method we're trying to catch & handle InvalidUrlException to
prevent exception due to multiple clicks on a button.
In respond() method we're logging the request target
[RequestCycle#getRequestTarget() value] and if it is of type
AjaxRequestTarget we're trying to add components to request target which
needs to updated on the page, this must be done just before the actual
response is rendered.
And in newRequestCodingStrategy() method, we're returning a custom
implementation of
"org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy"
class. This custom implementation overrides the encodeURL() method.

Regards,
Rakesh.A