Hello,

I would like to introduce a similar pattern as fifty-five's SimpleCDN ( http://blog.55minutes.com/2012/01/simplecdn-and-the-newly-released-fiftyfive-wicket-32/). Thereby I stumbled across the same obstacle as mbrictson:

"Wicket does not understand scheme-less URLs that start with "//". Fixing this would require enhancements to Wicket'sUrl, UrlRenderer, and perhaps other classes". You can find a closer description here: https://github.com/55minutes/fiftyfive-wicket/issues/35

Is there any advice in how to handle such relatives URLs using wicket-1.5.x?

Regards,

Jan