Hi Sven

Thanks for replying the table is inside a form. Here is the html snippet.

<form wicket:id="form">

<button wicket:id="submit-button" type="submit">Submit</button>
    </form>

The full src can be downloaded from here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1979126/Wicket-Bootstrap-DataTable.zip

Appreciate the help on this.

Thanks

David

On 06/05/13 15:53, Sven Meier wrote:
You have to wrap you whole table in a form, otherwise only the value of the single check is sent to the server.

Sven