Hi Community,

i got a little problem with my wicket application.

The problem is on a page called OverviewPage, here are some panels like the
ListPanel, in which my RepeatingView is.

This RepeatingView (List) got some items with a button for each item, if i
press the button, i will be redirected to another page (RegistationPage) and
some changes to the RepeatingView (list) are done.

If i now navigate back to the OverviePage with the RepeatingView (list), the
list is exactly the same like before. I did changes to the list items but
they are not visible. (I did not press the browser back button, i clicked a
link of my navigation)

I know instances of wicket pages last over the session... can i tell wicket
to rerender this page / list again? what possibilities are there? can anyone
help oder give advices?

Thanks

DaWicketUser