Hi,

We are using modal window with two forms at the moment: FilterForm and Form
(Wicket 1.5.9) (inside bean edit panel with ajax).
FilterForm is not used at the moment (hidden filter fields).

Everything works fine in IE and Firefox but in Chrome <form> tag is not
rendered (only body of the form element is rendered) which causes:

ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.submitFormById: Trying to submit form with id 'form27a'
that is not in document.

Wrapping modals in forms doesn't help. If I override isRootForm with "false"
then submit succeeds, but after that forms doesn't work anymore.
I think that it can be connected with nested forms and Wicket's ModalWindow
structure. I saw several issues on Jira:

Are there any improvements in Wicket 6.x.x regarding modal forms? If not, are
there any plans or other up-to-date issue?
Regardless priority of old issues, it seems that it's a serious problem.

Best regards,
Michał Węgrzyn