Hi Francois

Thanks for the pointers I have now solved this problem thanks again.

David
On 12/05/13 18:38, David Beer wrote:
Hi Francois

Thanks for your help, this useful in firing the event but how can I get it so that the buttons state is updated on the page. Sorry If I am missing something but am having trouble seeing how I can do this if I can't get hold of the AjaxRequestTarget.

I am using wicket 6.6.0

Thanks for your help really appreciated

David