From: Andy Van Den Heuvel [mailto:andy.vandenheu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 2:04 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Unknown tag name with Wicket namespace: 'panel'

I get an exception and it's not very clear to me what I'm doing wrong.

This is the exception:
Last cause: Unknown tag name with Wicket namespace: 'panel'. Might be you
haven't installed the appropriate resolver? '<wicket:panel>' (line 3, column
2)

I'm trying to override the markupSourcingStrategy because i want this class
to have it's own html file. Anybody an idea? I use wicket-core 6.7.0.

This is my java file:
public class ExtBookMarkablePageLink<T> extends BookmarkablePageLink<T> {

private final Component label;
 public <C extends Page> ExtBookMarkablePageLink(String id, Class<C>
pageClass) {
this(id, pageClass, new PageParameters()); }  public <C extends Page>
ExtBookMarkablePageLink(String id, Class<C> pageClass, final PageParameters
parameters) { super(id, pageClass, parameters); add(label =
newLabel("label")); }
    protected Component newLabel(final String markupId) {
        return new Label(markupId, new
Model<String>("")).setRenderBodyOnly(true);

protected IMarkupSourcingStrategy newMarkupSourcingStrategy() { return new
PanelMarkupSourcingStrategy(true);
}

    public ExtBookMarkablePageLink<T> setLabel(IModel<?> label) {
        this.label.setDefaultModel(label);
        return this;

and this my html file:
<!doctype html>