Hi

For some weeks I'm trying to implement a simple combobox, DDC, and I'm
struggling with this. I asked  for some help several times but
unfortunately I didn't archive my goal because I'm failing sometimes to
understand  scala with wicket, I have a little background with them at the
moment.

Anyway,  my code is showed bellow:

*// ComboBox in a listView
item.add(new DropDownChoice("customerSelection", new
PropertyModel[Customer](customer, "name"), listCustomer, new
ChoiceRenderer[Customer]("name"))*

If I create a variable, for example,* val custName*,  to receive the name
of the selected customer which functions I need to implement on the
creation of DDC object and how can I retrieve this value for the variable?

Thanks very much for help me.