Hi Maxim,

I guess it is related to AjaxRequestAttributes#setAllowDefault(true|false)
or
AjaxRequestAttributes#setEventPropagation(AjaxRequestAttributes.EventPropagation.XYZ).
But since the static nature
of org.apache.wicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormValidatingBehavior I'm not sure how
you should use #updateAjaxAttributes() to it.
Please file a ticket if you don't find a way.

--
Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training & Consulting