Hello all,

I have been using Wicket for about 1 year now for our company website. It
has been working great. Recently we have decided to make the switch from
Wicket 1.4.22 to 6.8.0. After moving all the code to the new library we are
still having 1 problem. I am mounting several html pages against the same
class (they all require some login/cart information to be generated by
wicket, but have different content) like so:

ICompoundRequestMapper mapper = getRootRequestMapperAsCompound();
mapper.add(new MountedMapper("/test1.html", MyPageClass.class));
mapper.add(new MountedMapper("/test2.html", MyPageClass.class));
mapper.add(new MountedMapper("/test3.html", MyPageClass.class));

When I attempt to access "/test1.html" or "/test2.html" in my browser, the
server sends a 302 Redirect to "/test3.html" (the last page mounted). All my
other classes with unique names are accessible (all extend this class as
well).

I have extended the ResourceStreamLocator class, and am filtering on URL,
however the locator never recieves the first request. Previously we worked
around this issue by not allowing "MyPageClass.class" to have cached markup.
However that solution is no longer working. I have made several searches on
Google and nabble for a solution, but no one seems to be in the same boat as
me.

Any help is appreciated.

-Josh