[Re-sending, as I noticed my previous send was an accidental forward, so
probably ended up in the wrong thread. Also adding some more info]

I have a form inside a panel. The form is nested inside another form that
includes the panel. The panel form has a validator which is supposed to
validate only conditionally, depending on how the form was submitted.

When I submit the panel form via an AjaxSubmitLink, the call to
findSubmittingButton() inside the validator returns null, even though I
called panelForm.add(theLiink). Is this expected behavior? I know the
findSubmittingButton() method says "button," but it returns an
IFormSubmittingComponent, so I would expect it could return either a
button or a submitting link.

I need to distinguish between the various links/buttons that can submit
the form. Is this not possible with an AjaxSubmitLink? I'm using Wicket
1.4.17.

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of
this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is
strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**