Hi thanks for your response.

The "errors" that I want to send back are my form business error.
I use jQuery validate to do my frontend validation and to display them. We
build a custom plugin to display the business errors the same way the
frontend errors are displayed.
So basically, I send back a list of business errors to a javascript template
that will merge these errors to the jQuery validation plugin. (each errors
are recorded to a specific field).

I know I should not pass page parameters but this is how the they manage to
do it in wicket 1.4.2 and there were not passed in the URL (get)...

So I will do a little refactoring.. Where should I keep my error list to
send to the same page  ?
Session or Metadata or else ?

thanks
David