Hi !

I have an issue with a confirm Javascript message. I have a form. When the
user fills the form and  when he tries to submit (AjaxButton), I want to
provide confirm message based on the details filled by user. So the confrm
message may or maynot be present always

I tried to use method getOnClickScript of the Ajax Button. The code in the
getOnClickScript is translate in javascript by wicket on the onload of the
page. So my condition IF is always wrong, because the form is not completed
by the user yet.

I tried to add my condition just before my update, in the submit method with
this :

/target.appendJavaScript("confirm('"+getString("messageConfirm") + "')");/

The message is display just after the update... So to late !

Do you have any idea how I can display this confirm message ?

Thanks for your attention

Gaƫlle