Hi Martin,
Can you give me some guidelines how to make better integration between
JQuery Datatables and Wicket ?

You can see that in  another thread
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Model-changes-are-not-saved-when-component-markup-is-externally-removed-from-DOM-td4659725.html>

I used your approach about the Details Panel and further developed your
quickstart project, but I'm facing some problem with it.
I want to make more comprehensive integration between my Wicket components
and Datatables events, because now on every model change (adding a row or
deleting a row in the table) - the Datatable is destroyed and
re-initialized. I'll much like to implement adding of single row , deleting
it, editing it and all that while keeping table state (sorting,
expanded/collapsed rows).

Regards,
Bojidar