Hi all,

I have a form of inputs (ListView).

I firstly tried the removeLink, it was working. Because it is a normal link,
it simply don't keep the other rows inputs. Obviously, it does not meet the
requirement. I thought SubmitLink was good, but it always removed the last
row. I clearly see the index is correct, but result is incorrect.

I searched this forum and google, and found the a few answers, none of them
worked in my case.

Could some one please help?

p.s.  I set setReuseItems(true) 'coz wicket api said, "If you nest a
ListView in a Form, always set this property to true, as otherwise
validation will not work properly.", which is correct.