Dear Forum,

I have a drop down choice for populating form fields with default values.

To achieve this, I have added an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior( "change"
) to the drop down choice. Inside the
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.onUpdate() I populate all fields of the
form and call target.add() for refreshing the form fields.

Also, inside the form, I have an ajax button (not the main form submit
button), which I have set to ajaxbutton.setDefaultFormProcessing( false );

The ajaxbutton.onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form<?> form) is empty.
Just a simple println() statement for testing purposes.

The problem I have now is that if I click the ajaxbutton, the drop down
choice ajax no longer updates the form fields.

However, if I set ajaxbutton.setDefaultFormProcessing( true ); then the drop
down choice ajax works as expected.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem? I'm clueless and It's doing my
head in.
The problem is that I tried to reproduce it on a stand-alone page and I
cannot even reproduce the bug.

Thanks in advance,
Lucas