I was trying to nicely ask for a bit of development effort such some coding.
But ya, a quick start or at least more details (your Java o/and HTML) would
help us help you ;)

QuickStart is always preferred:
http://wicket.apache.org/start/quickstart.html

Modify it to reproduce the missing markup error you got with the least steps
possible.

Have a great day,
    Paul Bors