Hi,

Currently on the application we are developing we are using InMethod grids,
when those grids have a horizontal scroll bar there is a strange behavior
that makes the div that has the contents grow when you select text or when
you select a record on the grid.

This behavior can be reproduced on
http://www.wicket-library.com/inmethod-grid/data-grid/simple (the
horizontal scroll bar has to be present, just passing the mouse on the rows
will cause the navigation bar to be pushed below). IE8, Firefox and Chrome
this works fine

We found this on the wicketstuff project with something similar to what we
have, but the solution provided doesn't work:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues/44

Has anyone experienced and resolved this?

Thanks for any help

We are using Wicket 1.4.19 and Inmethod-grid 1.4.9.1