Hi,
you can have a look at what Martin Grigorov is doing on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5267. It's exactly what you are talking about.

Regards,

On 17 juillet 2013 at 09:17:52, DaveS (david.sku...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi guys,
I am making table of some items. Table component is default wicket
DataTable. Table page size is 100 items per page and data have several
pagings. So that is easy.

Now I would like to add 5 ajax links related to row item. That is also no
problem and easy and everythings works fine.

But when I exploring page rendered HTML source, I see a lot of ajax event
bindings. (exactly 500 = 100 * 5)

Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"./links?2-1.IBehaviorListener.0-c1~link","e":"click","c":"id4"});;
Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"./links?2-1.IBehaviorListener.0-c2~link","e":"click","c":"id5"});;

I understand how it works, but I would like to ask if you know some solution
how reduce large amounts of events binding, because I am affraid about page

Thanks for your advice.

Dave