Hi everybody,

with HTML5 we now have this nice browser built in validation showing a
bubble and a colored outline if a validation on a field does not pass.

However if I add an AjaxSubmitLink to the form, then the html5-validation is
no longer working. I have tried all kind of tricky things with
pre-conditions and other javascript, calling form.checkValidity() manually,
but I am stuck. Either the bubble doesn't show up or the form is
non-ajax-submitted with a full page reload as the consequence.

Does anybody of you got the html5-validation working with an Ajax-Form?

Any help is highly appreciated

-----
--
Regards,