Hi there,

I am using Wicket Version 6.9.1 on a Jetty 8 Server and have a Page opening up a modal dialog triggered by an AjaxSubmitLink.
Now I recognized that on slow Clients a User is capable of clicking this link twice so that the server has already disabled the behavior, but the Client has not yet redrawn the page and the second click then causes a ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException.
Do you have a suggestion for me how I can avoid, or at least improve this behavior?

Thank you and best regards,
René

--

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: rene.hart...@befine-solutions.com
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr