Hi,

yes, with smaller files it is working. Also the file is being transferred (regardless how large it is) - I can see the comletely uploaded file in the temporary directory. Form processing seems to work as well. Only IE doesn't seem to react anymore.

regards,
René

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: rene.hart...@befine-solutions.com
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr