On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Oliver B. Fischer <mails...@swe-blog.net>wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> this is the markup I use:

>   <ul>
>     <li wicket:id="repeatme">

The wicket:id is on <li>, so BookmarkablePageLink is attached to it.
The <a> element has no wicket:id

>        </a>
>     </li>
>   </ul>

RepeatingView rv = new RepeatingView("repeatme");

for (Pair<? extends Class<? extends WebPage>, String> entry : menuEntries) {

  WebMarkupContainer li = new WebMarkupContainer(rv.**newChildId());
  rv.add(li);

  BookmarkablePageLink link
    = new BookmarkablePageLink("link", entry.getLeft());

  link.add(AttributeModifier.**append("class", "greenGradient", " "));

  link.setModel(Model.of(entry.getRight())));

  rv.add(link);
}