Hi, i habe a question about redirects in AbstractRequestCycleListener, i have
functionality in onBeginRequest(RequestCycle cycle) hich checks wether the
requested page should be showed or not, if its not the case then user should be
redirected/forwarded to my custom exception page, but as i see i can not simply
redirect user to this page in this method, if i do so i get application server
error:
HTTP Status 500 - Cannot call sendRedirect() after the response has been
committed

has anyone good approach to this problem ob advice for me?

Evgheni