Hi,

I've been using wicketstuff-lazymodel for weeks now and I love it!

Now I'm trying to use it with wicket-bean-validation, but I've got the
following error :
/Could not resolve Property from component: [TextField [Component id =
code]]. Either specify the Property in the constructor or use a model that
works in combination with a IPropertyResolver to resolve the Property
automatically/

So I have 2 solutions :
-Have LazyModel implements IPropertyReflectionAwareModel
Or
-Implement a new IPropertyResolver like the DefaultPropertyResolver

2nd solution seems easier. I should return a
org.apache.wicket.bean.validation.Property :
"public Property(Class<?> owner, String propertyName)"

I know how to get the class from LazyModel with "getObjectClass()", but how
can I get the field name?

Any help on this would be very nice.
Regards,

Gabriel.