here
userPageFindUserModal.setWindowClosedCallback(new
ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback()
{
public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target)
 {
System.out.println("ssaIDLISTCON");
userInformation = new WebMarkupContainer("userAttributeTable");
userInformation.setOutputMarkupId(true);
addUserInformation("test", "Massey", "J", "1234512", "Enabled");
target.add(userInformation); } });

When I close my modal window I want to update the contents of the calling
page... but it doesn't work.When I refresh the page however it works, but
the ajax isn't giving me access to the current page components.. How does
this work with a modal window? Is the target for the modal window? or for
the parent pages instance?Any ideas? Thanks!