Hi,

ok thanks - I do not have something yet - just recognized it. I'll inform you if I have a patch for it.

regards,
René

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: rene.hart...@befine-solutions.com
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr