Hi,

I'm not sure if this is related, I'm suspecting the StalePageException's are
a cause to this: sometimes the page response are "misrouted" from the
request:

1. A user clicks an AjaxLink/AjaxButton, but gets redirected to a totally
unrelated page (like the search page) which seems to be for another HTTP
request
2. A user clicks a BookmarkablePageLink, but gets redirected to a totally
unrelated page (like the search page) which seems to be for another HTTP
request
3. A user clicks a BookmarkablePageLink, but the browser then displays a
Wicket AJAX XML response for totally unrelated request

With a concurrent user of around 50, this happens in about 1 out of 100
clicks for a single user.

BTW we're using Wicket 6.8.0, the NIO HTTP Connector and Atmosphere 0.10.

Any idea how this could happen? Or a way to diagnose the cause?

Hendy