Hi All,

I am using an inline enclosure with greek text in the HTML file, in order
to show/hide parts of a Form.

When running on Linux everything works fine.
On Windows I get question marks (like ????) where the greek characters
should be - but only within the enclosure, the rest of the page is OK.
On both machines I have Tomcat 7 installed.

The Ajax debug console shows that the Ajax response includes UTF-8
encoding in the header, so I assume that some conversion happens before
the text is sent to the browser.

Does anyone have a hint on where to start looking for a solution?

Thanks
Elias