Hi Dmitry!

Thank you for your suggestion, but I can't see how bundled
BookmarkableCryptoMapper could help in my case. In my quickstart on 6.10.0
CryptoMapper is never given a word, so it will never join the mapper chain,
during mapHandler(..) in case of bookmarkable page, disregarding its
implementation.

I'll try to illustrate the behavior:
in my Application.init() after calling /"setRootRequestMapper(new
CryptoMapper(getRootRequestMapper(), this));"/ the mappers hierarchy is like
this:

- CryptoMapper

|-- SystemMapper
      |---- Collection of Wicket internal mappers

This state it is fine, CryptoMapper is set as root and is decorating all
request / handler processing to wicket internal mapper and therefore encodes
/ decodes urls produced by them.

but next line in application init, after I set /"mountPage("nice/nicer"
BookedPage.class);"/ the hierarchy is like this:

- CompoundRequestMapper

|--CryptoMapper
|   |--SystemMapper
|        |--Wicket mappers collection

|--MountedMapper

To describe the problem - CompoundRequestMapper (set as root) is processing
mapHandler(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler), executes its mappers in reverse
order (only 2 in my case) until one returns non-null URL, so MountedMapper
is executed first, returns a non-null URL and than the thread is returned
back to the callers (component.urlFor(), etc, during rendering), *but
CryptoMapper is never invited to "say Hi"!*

To quick-fix my case it is enough to:

    public Url mapHandler(IRequestHandler requestHandler) {
        if (requestHandler instanceof RenderPageRequestHandler) {
            return super.mapHandler(requestHandler);
        }
        return null;
    }

in a MountedMapper extension to encode all, with an exception for URL in a
web browser. But anyway I don't see the reason, why it must be done manually
and why Wicket should silently bypassing all URL encrypting for bookmarkable
pages.

Looking forward next shooting session! Roman.