I don't know if anyone can help on this, but we ran into an IE7 issue (it
doesn't happen in IE8) where, when we toggle the visibility of some
MarkupContainers, the parent containers keep the original spacing they had
before, and don't suppress/expand properly to accommodate the new layout
(child panel is shown/hidden). So, we either get blank whitespace, or the
panel (when shown) is cut off.

There are N parent containers (they can be added dynamically in our app) and
in each one, an AjaxCheckBox triggers the visibility of an additional child
WMC panel. The last, Nth parent container, always resizes itself properly.
But any of the earlier ones, don't change their size when the child panel is
shown/hidden.

We only see this in IE 7 Compatibility mode. We've tried all kinds of CSS
and JS tricks but no luck. Thanks