Thank you Sven.

I am glad that it is well known and will be fixed in 6.12, and little
bid sad about the hours I spent of studying my code and testing. I
should have asked more early in the mailing list, your support is always
great.

Sometimes I have the impression that a Glassfish and wicket are not a
couple in great love.

Thank you very much
Dieter

Am 12.10.2013 10:47, schrieb Sven Meier:
> See WICKET-5380
>
> Sven
>
> On 10/12/2013 10:20 AM, Dieter Tremel wrote:
>> Hello wicket-community,
>>
>> in the last time I had to work on another project, so my wicket-work
>> paused and I just upgraded to the new versions.
>>
>> So I was rather astonished that the mechanism I implemented for the
>> return page after canceling an edit was not working any more, since
>> getPage(pageref) returned null.
>>
>> After a lot of tests I know that this came from wicket 6.10.0 on, in
>> 6.9.0 the code was working correctly. I also recognize, that the newer
>> versions provide a new page id, if I use the URL with the old pageId
>> manually, so in 6.10.0 the page is expired, whereas in 6.9.0 it is not.
>> Strange for me.
>>
>> I use CDI and Glassfish 3.1.2 and have found the issues fixed in 6.10.0,
>> that could be related:
>> WICKET-5164 - PageStoreManager.SessionEntry keeps outdated sessionId
>> when container changes sessionId
>> WICKET-5309 - No page id appended to some stateful pages using repeaters
>>
>> Any idea what the problem could be and how I could fix it?
>>
>> Thank You
>> Dieter
>>
>> My code is:
>>
>> Call of page:
>> final PageReference pageReference = getPage().getPageReference();
>> logger.log(Level.INFO, "Backpage reference of EntityCrudLink: {0}
>> ({1})", new Object[]{pageReference, pageReference.getPageId()});
>> setResponsePage(new
>> EntityEditPage(EntityModelFactory.createEntityModel(editRecord),
>> crudView, pageReference));
>>
>> Edit Page:
>> The PageReference prevPageRef is set in constructor.
>>
>> Link cancelButton = new Link("cancelButton", new
>> ResourceModel("CancelLabel")) {
>>    private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
>>
>>    @Override
>>    public void onClick() {
>>    IModel<String> infoModel;
>>
>>    ... define infoModel
>>
>>    getSession().info(infoModel.getObject());
>>    setResponsePage(prevPageRef.getPage());
>>    }
>> };

Tremel Computer                    http://www.tremel-computer.de
Dieter Tremel                      mailto:tre...@tremel-computer.de
Rebenring 16                       Tel +49 871 9357080
84032 Altdorf                      Fax +49 871 9357081