Hello,

I'm using the InlineFrame class to display an IFrame. Now the IFrame is added in a dialog prompt, which is not visible by default. The user has to click a certain link to see the IFrame in the dialog prompt.

Unfortunately the browser loads the URL defined in the source attribute, no matter if the IFrame is visible or not. In my opinion, it would be better to load the content only if the iframe is visible.

A solution to achieve this goal is explained here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13437091/is-it-possible-to-not-load-an-iframe-in-a-hidden-div-until-the-div-is-displayed

But for some reason the onComponentTag(ComonentTag tag) is declared final in the InlineFrame class. I don't understand why the method is final and I'm a bit clueless how to proceed.

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thanks,
Christian