Hello Martin,

thanks for your reply. The setButtonImage method is defined in
org.odlabs.wiquery.ui.datepicker.DatePicker<T>, see here:
http://code.google.com/p/wiquery/source/browse/trunk/src/main/java/org/odlabs/wiquery/ui/datepicker/DatePicker.java?r=553

My BrDatePickerField looks something like this:

public class BrDatePickerField<T> extends DatePicker<T> {

   public BrDatePickerField(String id, IModel<T> model) {
      super(id, model);
      // do some stuff with model, add validators etc.

      PackageResourceReference pcgRef = new
PackageResourceReference(BrDatePickerField.class, "calendar.gif");
      String url = urlFor(pcgRef, null).toString();
      setButtonImage(url); // inherited from DatePicker<T>

Now I've just realized, that the hole process of adding new rows to the view
is implemented manually. I guess I'll have to change this so that a
RefeshingView is used. If this doesn't work, I'll come back here.

Thanks!
Benedikt