From: MartinoSuperman [mailto:martinosuper...@live.nl]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 3:36 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Add or remove a row in RefreshingView with Ajax

Hi,

I have a RefreshingView, which consists of TextFields, Labels and a
DownloadLink.

When a button is pressed, a new row should be added with the help of Ajax.

Unfortunately, this does not work.

Can somebody tell me what I have to program to make adding and removing rows in
RefreshingView possible?

Thanks in advance!

EMAIL DISCLAIMER This email message and its attachments are confidential and
may also contain copyright or privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not forward the email or disclose or use the information
contained in it. If you have received this email message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the message
and any associated attachments. Any views, opinions, conclusions, advice or
statements expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender
and should not be relied upon as the considered view, opinion, conclusions,
advice or statement of this company except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the considered view, opinion, conclusions, advice
or statement of this company. Every care is taken but we recommend that you
scan any attachments for viruses.