Hi Everybody,

To enable animation with JQuery on replacing a component with Ajax, we have
followed the construct with the "|"-Symbol (pipe) in the Javascript that is
added with target.prependJavaScript (see
http://wicketinaction.com/2013/02/replace-components-with-animation => Thank
you, Martin)

This does not seem to work in IE8. I pass a function like this:
prependJavaScript("notify|myfunction(notify, '" + container.getMarkupId() +
"')");

The Function looks like this:
function myfunction(notify, id) {
  Wicket.Log.info("this is not reached in IE8");
  JQuery("#" + id).slideUp(500, notify);
}

In IE8, myfunction is not called at all. On FF and other Browsers everything
works okay.

Before I create a JIRA-Ticket with a Quick-Start, I wanted to ask here if
the problem is known already (and hopefully there is even a
solution/work-around for it)

Thanks in advance

-----
--