This time there was enough money to AWARD no less than three hardworking
Wicketeers (in fact all of the nominees). Merchandise are on it's way to

Andrea Del Bene
Martin Grigorov
Sven Meier

Continue your good work. And for the rest of us the more we use Wicket the
better it becomes.

Best regards to you all and I hope to do this again :)

You can support this thing by buying from :

www.*cafepress*.com/*apachewicket*

If you feel the prices are too high, I have the base images available
(somewhere) upon email request.