Hello Fran├žois,

thanks for your reply!
I double checked this.
I have weld-servlet.jar in my classpath. According to the documentation this
is the "ueber"-jar that contains all classes of other jar files. I belive so
because otherwise i get NoClassDef-Errors.

i changed my classpath and removed wicket-weld according to heapifyman.
No my weld related jars in classpath are:

weld-servlet.jar
seam-conversation-spi-3.0.0.Final.jar
seam-conversation-weld-3.0.0.Final.jar
wicket-cdi-6.11.0.jar

i cannot imagine where a second weld implemention could reside?

the rest of my configuration:
web.xml:

 <listener>

<listener-class>org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.Listener</listener-class>
</listener>

beans.xml (in WEB-INF- Folder):

and my context.xml looks like this:

<Context path="/sandbox" reloadable="true"
docBase="C:\develop\workspaces\1H_ASPWicketSandbox\ASPWicketSandbox\WebContent"
workDir="C:\develop\workspaces\1H_ASPWicketSandbox\ASPWicketSandbox\work" >
        <Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.SystemOutLogger"
verbosity="4" timestamp="true"/>
        <Loader className="org.apache.catalina.loader.DevLoader"
reloadable="true"
debug="1" useSystemClassLoaderAsParent="false" />
         <Resource name="BeanManager"
              auth="Container"
              type="javax.enterprise.inject.spi.BeanManager"
              factory="org.jboss.weld.resources.ManagerObjectFactory"/>

</Context>