Hi

I have a platform for you (I created with other two friends, some time ago.)
:)  I like to open this platform and to publish the code on github under a
friendly open source license (probably Apache License).
Now the platform it's converted for wicket 6 but need more tests. On this
platform we have a site (it's version for wicket 1.5) in production,
launched some time ago. In fact it's more than a blogging platform (we use
this platform as a debate platform).

On MyAgora you can:
- add posts (various types: article, news)
- add comments
- vote a post or comment
- show users' score points (details on category types)
- show users' ranking (we support many rank levels (beginner, mdeium,
advanced, master, ... - you can choose a nice name for each level) )
- sort posts by some criteria categories, view count, most commented
- seo ready (slugify)
- security
- mail notifications (un each post or comment)
- validation process for posts and comments (only "valid" text is published
on site); any admin can validate a text (comment, post)
- social integration (facebook, twitter, digg)

[1] http;//www.myagora.ro

Best regards,
Decebal