Hi,

I would expect it to hit the container. Debuggin and testing on a test environment works and hits it. Unfortunatelly there is no way to definitely proove that the error in question hits it to. I do know that the onConfigure is not hit. I don't have access to the access logs.

Is there a way that the user uses a proxy that disables the response headers we set for caching?

Thanks!